WHY BUY FROM THE INPUIT OÜ ONLINE STORE?
- In the Inpuit OÜ online store, you will find everything you may need for your garden – from hotbeds, flower boxes, sandboxes, dog houses and playhouses to barbecue and garden houses. Upon request, we offer you full service with transportation and assembly.
- If you are interested in purchasing a playground, a playhouse or a garden house together with its assembly, all you have to do is show us the location and our employees will take care of the entire installation.
SCOPE OF THE CONDITIONS OF SALE
- The Conditions of Sale apply upon the purchase of goods and services from the online store of www.inpuit.eu and govern the relations between the buyer (hereinafter referred to as the Consumer) and the company Inpuit OÜ (hereinafter referred to as the inpuit.eu Online Store).
- In addition to the Conditions of Sale, the legal relationships arising from purchases made in the inpuit.eu Online Store shall be governed by the Law of Obligations Act, Consumer Protection Act and other legislation currently in force in the Republic of Estonia.
- The inpuit.eu Online Store reserves the right to make changes in the Conditions of Sale. These changes shall be published on the website of www.inpuit.eu.
HOW TO BUY
- It is possible to buy from the online store as a guest, as well as a registered and logged in customer. When you register as a customer, your details will already be provided on the shopping cart page.
- The “My account” environment designed for registered customers helps you to keep an eye on your order history and view invoices. Join....
- Find a category that interests you from the menu.
- Click on the product image or name.
- For dog houses, playgrounds, playhouses, garden houses and swings, you can also choose suitable extras from the drop-down menu.
- Extras change the product price. The price will change immediately after you have selected an extra item.
- After that, the system will create a shopping cart for you and a message will be displayed on the screen, asking whether you want to go to the shopping cart or continue shopping. Meanwhile, you can also view the contents of the shopping cart on top of the menu bar. Adding a product to the shopping cart does not make you obliged to buy it.
- If you continue shopping, similar products that are suitable for use with your chosen product will be displayed.
- If you have added all suitable products to the shopping cart, make sure that you have selected suitable extras (roof covering, painting, slide, screw anchors, assembly, etc.) from the drop-down menu, as well as the right quantities. The drop-down menu includes a choice of colours for dog houses: light brown, dark brown and grey. If one of these colours suits you, add it to the product from the drop-down menu. We will contact you after you have completed the order to specify the correct shade. If you wish to change quantities, then add a suitable quantity and click on the “Save quantity changes” under the shopping cart. You can also remove the product entirely by using the “remove” button under the quantity.
- If you choose to make the purchase right away by clicking on the “Order” button, you will be directed to a page where you can fill in your data. Enter the details of the payer and the recipient of the goods (if the payer and recipient differ).
- Delivery methods are listed under the personal data fields of the shopping cart. There you can choose a suitable option, review the contents of the shopping cart, as well as the Conditions of Sale, and place your order. Once you have clicked on the button, an order confirmation will be generated automatically and also sent to your e-mail address.
- Add the desired products to your shopping cart.
- In order to check out, first click on the link “Checkout” in the shopping cart.
- Next, choose whether you want to place a single order or make your purchase as a registered customer (if the online store has such an option).
- Fill in the required fields on the checkout page, choose a suitable delivery method and click on the link “Order with payment obligation”. Subsequently, an invoice will be displayed on the screen which you can conveniently pay through a bank link (Swedbank, SEB, Sampo, Nordea, etc.) or by using other payment solutions offered by banks. The payment must be made in euros. Details on how to make a payment in euros along with all applicable national taxes and additional charges will be available on the invoice displayed after confirming the order.
- Be careful when filling in the fields on the data and order confirmation pages, since the speedy and smooth delivery of the products you purchased and the subsequent settlement of disputes and complaints depend on the accuracy and truthfulness of the information you provided.
- Orders placed in the online store will be processed on weekdays (e.g. Mon–Fri 08.00 – 17.00 – actual work hours). If an order is submitted on Friday after 14.00, it will be processed on the following Monday. This also applies when you have selected the “I will pick up the goods myself” option from the delivery methods.
ENTRY INTO FORCE OF THE SALES AGREEMENT
- With the sales agreement of the Goods, the Inpuit.eu Online Store undertakes to deliver Goods to the Consumer that are either currently existing, being prepared or will be acquired by the online store in the future, and to facilitate the transfer of ownership to the Consumer. The Consumer, on the other hand, shall be obligated to pay the Inpuit.eu Online Store for the Goods in the amount indicated on the invoice, and to accept the Goods.
- Orders that have not been paid for shall be cancelled after 7 days have passed as of placing the order.
- The sales agreement enters into force upon the receipt of the payment made by the Consumer on the Online Store’s bank account.
- Following the entry into force of the sales agreement, Inpuit OÜ shall put together the order and deliver it to the company’s logistics partner for shipment.
- The delivery times indicated on the website of the Online Store apply from the moment the payment for the order arrived on the Online Store’s bank account.
- In order to avoid any delays in delivering the Goods, the Consumer should be careful and provide truthful and accurate information when entering the delivery data.
- The Inpuit.eu Online Store shall not be responsible for delays in delivering the Goods, if the Goods have been delivered to the logistics partner on time, but the delay in delivery is caused by circumstances that the Inpuit.eu Online Store could not have affected or foreseen.
- Within 14 days after receiving the order, the Consumer has the right to withdraw from the agreement they entered into with the Online Store and not be obligated to disclose a reason (depending on the product or service, the Consumer may not have the right of withdrawal. Such products and services must be listed and correspond to subsection 53(4) of the Law of Obligations Act). The standard form for the withdrawal application is available on the home page of www.inpuit.eu. (Online stores can find it here: standard form for the withdrawal application.)
- Upon the deterioration in the condition of the returned item, the Consumer shall only be responsible for the decrease in value incurred during use if they have used the item in any other way beyond that which is necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item. In order to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item, the Consumer should only handle and use the item in a manner that would be typically permitted in a store.
- In order to return the Goods, an application for the withdrawal from the purchase of Goods must be submitted. The application form can be found on the homepage of www.inpuit.eu. (Online stores can find the form here: application for withdrawal). This should be sent to the address email@example.com within 14 days as of the receipt of the Goods at the latest.
- The Consumer shall be obligated to return the Goods within 14 days after submitting the application or submit a certificate that they have delivered the Goods to a logistics firm within the aforementioned period.
- The Consumer shall not be obligated to return the Goods through the logistics firm if the Online Store of www.inpuit.eu has agreed to pick up the Goods. Upon the receipt of the application for withdrawal, the Online Store of www.inpuit.eu shall compensate the Consumer without delay but no later than within 14 days all contractual payments received from the Consumer, including the delivery costs of the item ordered by the Consumer. If the Consumer has expressly selected a delivery method that differs from the cheapest method of delivery, the Online Store shall not be obligated to refund the Consumer the amount that exceeds standard delivery-related costs.
- The Inpuit.eu Online Store shall not be held responsible for the damage to the Consumer or delays in the delivery of Goods if such a damage or delay in delivery is caused by circumstances that the Inpuit.eu Online Store could not have affected or foreseen.